MANNELLI & ASSOCIES S.A. as we know it today was founded in 1952 by Tino MANNELLI in Luxembourg-Differdange, starting out with four employees.
In 1971, Tino MANNELLI transferred the management of the company to his son Remo MANNELLI, owing to his own ill health.
This constantly growing enterprise became a public limited company in 1992 and moved to the industrial area of "Cloche d'Or".
In an attempt to expand the business units to the areas of telecommunications and computer networks, MANNELLI ELECTRONICS S.A. was founded in 1994, immediately opening a branch in France, managed by Nathalie WENDLING.
The company headquarters has been based at Bertrange since 2001 and from then on the management has been handed over from Mr. Remo MANNELLI, President of the Board of Directors, to two partners:
- Wolfgang ECKERS - Managing Director / Executive Director
- Reiner KRIPPES - Managing Director / Director of technical operations
For over 60 years, we have remained faithful to our philosophy of adapting to changes within the industry and keeping abreast of cutting edge developments, all to be able to offer you the best possible service.